Founded in 2018, Anime Simple was built with the intent of making anime streaming as simple as possible for our users.
Providing thousands of anime series and movies, we aim to provide our users with a clutter-less and beautiful design, so you can enjoy watching all your favourite anime on in HD a simple interface!
We may collect information from you in order for you to use our services. This can include, but is not limited to your name, email address, and Internet Protocol address. Aside from your name or chosen nickname, other information will not be publicly available to others. We do not promote nor send spam thus we will not redistribute your information to any third parties.
Additionally, we may collect further information from our registered website users. This can include, but is not limited to country of origin, anime preferences, and date and times of access to our website. This information is typically displayed on a users profile and users may request to hide this information from the public by contacting the email address linked below.
We may collect cookies from your computer depending on your preferences. Cookies are plain text files that are stored on your computer generally used to serve to your convenience for future visits. This can prevent repeatedly performing tasks such as typing in your name or email address each time by saving this information for future use. You can stop accepting cookies by configuring the settings in your browser, however, you may not be able to fully use the website features.
Third-parties may display interest-based advertising to you in applications or websites, based on your use of applications or websites over time and across non-affiliated apps. Such third-parties may combine and use information from websites or applications on your current browser or device with information from your other browsers or devices for advertising purposes. To opt-out of such interest-based advertising and/or cross-device targeting, please use the methods provided below for opting out on each of your browsers and on each of your devices:
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA)
- Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC)
- Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA)
We never collect or maintain information from those who we actually know are under 13 years of age. Such information will be deleted if we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please use the contact email provided on the website to bring to our attention your concern.
Contact: [email protected]
AnimeSimple.com is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. All videos are embedded through iframe or embed tags, videos are hosted on a third party websites such as mp4upload.com, and mp4edge.com. Which make users, agree to not upload copyrighted content. AnimeSimple.com will not tolerate even the slightest indication of copyright fraud or illegal piracy which to our discretion would be harmful to the original owner of the content.
We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the AnimeSimple.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. Although we will not have the power to directly remove the video from third party companys we will remove the article or page with your content.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. You may make a written notice via e-mail, facsimile or postal mail to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
DMCA and Copyright Agent: [email protected]
To submit feedback or report a problem please email us at [email protected]